Thursday, July 17, 2008

By the Way

I managed to make it through the entire vacation and all the accompanying ice cream without gaining any weight. I did not Lose any weight, but I did not gain any either and I'm happy about that. In the past a trip to Utah was worth at least five pounds, so though I'm behind on my weight loss goal I am making progress in my effort to overcome my addictive eating tendencies. Sort of, anyway. I shouldn't have eaten so much ice cream. But I crave ice cream when I'm nursing. And Utah has a lot of great ice cream. Like the stuff at the Aggie Dairy at Utah State. They have this lemon custard flavor that is completely unlike any other ice cream I've ever had: creamy and lemony at the same time and they serve enormous scoops for really cheap. And the Dairy Keen in Heber was doing fresh raspberry shakes that were absolutely unbelievable. And then there's the BYU creamery, always good for a scoop of Ernestly Chocolate or Brigham's Beehive Crunch or Bishop's Bash...

Okay, back to the subject at hand: my July report. I still intend to lose 25 more lbs, but overall I feel pretty good about how I'm looking these days:

Posted by Picasa


2 comments:

Annalea said...

Good for you! The move kept me in the same spot (well, jumping up and down within a few pounds of it) for a month. But, it looks like I'm starting to creep back down again.

I just love that dress, and you look great!

Hill said...

Yeah for Birrd! Okay, so for me, I've lost all but two pounds since having Curtis. But I still want to lose at least 20 more before I even try to get pregnant again. Keep it up!