Friday, April 25, 2008

Triple the Fun

My very dear friend Eve from Idaho is staying at my house this week while her husband attends a convention in a nearby city. It is so good to see her!

She has seven children. This means there are 11 children in my house. The oldest 7 are boys between the ages of 4 and 11. The youngest four are girls-- Eve has a twin to Roo and a baby just a couple months older than mine.

Eve drives a 15 passenger van. She and I went out and about yesterday with all 11 children in the back.

Count 'em:




There's 9 of the heads, and then the two babies are up front:

And as usual, my Little Rabbit is NOT happy about being in the car.

Everyone else is having a good time though!


Posted by Picasa


3 comments:

Becca said...

All I can say is...whoa. You are a brave woman!

Simplymom said...

How fun!!! I really need to try to call Eve sometime. It would be fun to get together and visit for an afternoon!

The girl who took out gluten said...

Nice to see everyone!!