Friday, April 25, 2008

Triple the Fun

My very dear friend Eve from Idaho is staying at my house this week while her husband attends a convention in a nearby city. It is so good to see her!

She has seven children. This means there are 11 children in my house. The oldest 7 are boys between the ages of 4 and 11. The youngest four are girls-- Eve has a twin to Roo and a baby just a couple months older than mine.

Eve drives a 15 passenger van. She and I went out and about yesterday with all 11 children in the back.

Count 'em:




There's 9 of the heads, and then the two babies are up front:

And as usual, my Little Rabbit is NOT happy about being in the car.

Everyone else is having a good time though!


Posted by Picasa


3 comments:

Hill said...

All I can say is...whoa. You are a brave woman!

Simplymom said...

How fun!!! I really need to try to call Eve sometime. It would be fun to get together and visit for an afternoon!

Zumba Girl said...

Nice to see everyone!!