Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Armchair Vacation

My sister Emily is in England right now on a business trip. She is sending me lots of pictures, and I feel like I've had a little trip back over to England myself.

I just love England. I love the way they phrase things. I love their styles. English stuff just seems to resonate with me down to my very bones. I was pondering this yesterday and I never did decide if it's because ethnically I am three fourths English or if it is becuase of something about the way I was raised. Certainly it was amplified by living in London for a summer, but it began before that. Anyone have any ideas?

Of all the pictures Emily took, I think this one is my favorite. Just a store window advertisement, but look! Cracking Spring Offers!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: