Saturday, April 19, 2008

Birrd's New Look

Last Sunday morning Roo got ahold of my glasses before I woke up and snapped off one of the ear pieces. I'd been thinking about getting new glasses anyway, so I wasn't too upset. The big wad of tape holding them together just gave me more of an incentive to pick up the phone and call the optometrist.

The best deal I could find for glasses was a place that was doing a "buy 1 get 2 free" sale. I had to spend $300, but I got three new pairs of glasses. The Badger came with me to pick them out (after all, he's the one that has to look at me the most!) We were able to find three we both really liked. Actually, he found them all. He's a genius.

The first pair looks very similar to the pair I've been wearing for the last five years, which is probably why we both liked them so much. Then the other two pairs are a little bit more trendy and fun. I really like them, especially the red ones (bottom picture). It's fun to have a new look.



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Emily said...

Wow, they all look great! The first ones are my favorite, or maybe that's just because your goofy expression appeals most to me.... no really, you look lovely in all of them. In the middle picture you look a *lot* like Mom!

Anonymous said...

I can't see the colors very well in those pictures, but based on shape I like the middle ones best. Maybe because they're the closest to the shape of mine. :)

Simplymom said...

Looks cute! And I loved seeing the old pics. I got glasses in 4th grade too and my styles were similar. :)

Hill said...

I like the middle ones the best, but I love red glasses! Enjoy them. By the way, you look really cute in those pictures!