Thursday, March 6, 2008

What the Cool Knights Wear

If you're a knight in shining armor battling other knights whose armor also shines, the glare from the sunlight just might cause you to lose the fight. You'd be well-advised to follow the example of my extremely cool son Fish and invest in a good pair of sunglasses.


They will even fit underneath your visor nicely. This could possibly make your eyes look so funky to your opponent that you cause him to fumble.


Bonus points for style if your sunglasses have Tigger on them.



To all you knights out there: don't get behind the fashion curve.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stumbled in via blogger and just want to say hello. That is a great knight costume! Lovely family, keep blogging.

I would like to invite you to leave a comment on my blog. At my blog I ask people to tell me about their day in seven words or less. Just leave me a comment with your seven words, you can do it anonymously. If you'd rather not, then have a nice day.

http://todayinseven.blogspot.com

Birdie said...

Hi there! I was clicking the "next blog link when I stumbled in. This was hilarious!! kids are so funny. Thanks for sharing.

Annalea said...

My sons each have a set of armor just like that, and they love them dearly. I have one question, though. How do you handle the fact that boys will hit each other, and one of them (usually the youngest at my house) ends up crying as though his life is over?

It always seems to happen on the days when I think that if I hear one more crying child, I will go straight through the roof . . .

The Hills said...

Your knight against my superhero...(you'd have to check our blog)
I wonder who would win.