Friday, March 28, 2008

Watch Me Grow

This is my sister Emily's favorite baby outfit. She saw it in a store when she was pregnant with her daughter and the pictures and words on it Spoke to Her Maternal Insticts and made her do that cooing thing that only we women understand. You know, that noise we all make at baby showers when they pass around all the adorable little clothes because they make us feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Well, Emily makes that noise again every time I call her and tell her that my baby is wearing the "Watch Me Grow" outfit. So I always do call her because I know it gives her that warm fuzzy feeling and we all need more of that in our lives. And then she always says "take a picture!" and I often do. Today I did.



There are pictures of gardening tools and flower pots and baby animals and it says "come out and play" and "little friend" and "watch me grow." It definitely does the warm fuzzy thing for me too, especially when my Little Rabbit is wearing it.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: