A friend just sent me one of those "interesting facts about you" surveys and I thought I'd publish my answers on my blog.
1. Occupation? homeschooling mother, homemaker
2. What color are your socks right now? They say "Someone who loves me very much went to Boston and bought me these socks" and they have lobsters and hearts and stuff on them
3. What was the last thing that you ate? chicken corn chowder and homemade bread with lots of butter
4. Can you drive a stick shift? yes, when we got married we bought a car at an auction and it ended up being a stick so I learned on my honeymoon-- poor Badger!
5. Last person you spoke to on the phone. My sister Emily
6. How old are you today? 28 2/3
7. What is your favorite sport to watch? soccer or baseball when my kids are playing
8. What is your favorite drink? filtered water
9. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes..... and it pretty much changed the course of my entire life and I'm never doing it again....
10. Favorite food? butter
11. What is the last movie you watched? Don't remember-- I don't watch much TV
12. How do you vent anger? call one of my sisters and whine
13. What was your favorite toy as a child? Legos
14. What is your favorite season? autumn
15. Hugs or kisses? hugs
16. Cherries or blueberries? both, please. I love fresh fruit!
17. Living arrangements? I live with a Badger, a self-proclaimed six-year-old wizard, a four-year-old who is as wiggly as a fish, and a cute toddler we call Roo in a duplex smack dab in the middle of the United States
18. When was the last time you cried? President Hinckley's funeral
19. What is on the floor of your closet? plastic shelving units
20. What did you do last night? tried unsuccessfully to sleep while Little Four was doing an interpretive dance in my belly
21. What inspires you? creative beauty
22. What are you most afraid of? my kids getting hurt
23. Favorite smells? things being sauteed in butter
24. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? cheeeeese please!
25. Favorite dog breed? Cocker Spaniel
26. Favorite day of the week? Any day my Badger is home
27. How many states have you lived in? FIVE, since I just moved!