Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Today I Didn't

Do you remember that famous email forward about the dad that comes home one day to find a terrifying mess all over the house? He goes upstairs and finds his wife in bed, reading a book. He asks her "WHAT HAPPENED?" She replies, "You know how you come home every day and ask me what in the world I did all day? Well, today I didn't do it."

I've been fighting a cold, so the last couple days I have only done what is necessary to keep the kids safe and fed. And I was reminded once again how fast this


happens when you're not doing. It's staggering!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Meechelee said...

Oh I am sorry you are feeling sick. You are right, it is amazing how the house can turn upside down in no time flat, (that happens even when I am not sick, hahaha)