Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Conference Snapshot

We all enjoyed watching the LDS church's General Conference this weekend.

It was an incredible conference. The Badger and I kept looking at each other and saying "WOW!" during the talks. Bean even sat and listened to most of it. We all felt spiritually renewed and strengthened and we all have specific ideas about how we need to improve ourselves and our family life. I am so grateful that God still speaks to us through Prophets as He did anciently.

We also enjoyed watching the documentary on the life of Thomas S. Monson that they showed between sessions. And I love the new media player! (I'm watching the documentary again right now!)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Meechelee said...

Amen Sister, that was a wonderful Conference. I still haven't figured it out but was President Monsen talking about building the Independence Temple when he said the greater Kansas City area or are we building two temples there eventually???