Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Purple Poncho

It's kind of chilly here today, so I finally got to put the purple poncho outfit on my little Rabbit. I love the purple poncho outfit. My friend Gretchen back in Idaho gave it to me for Roo and I love Gretchen. Everybody loves Gretchen. Anyway. I was trying to get a good picture of the purple poncho, but the Rabbit is more interested in being in this pre-crawling position lately than she is in sitting up and posing for pictures.


Hello, Rabbit. You're adorable, but I still can't really see the purple poncho outfit very well.


This is where my useful Bean comes in handy. And the binky, because she got mad and started yelling when I picked her up off the floor. Now you can see the purple poncho better. And the matching flower on the pants. So cute!


PS-- here is Roo in the same outfit two years ago:

Posted by Picasa

No comments: