Monday, May 25, 2009

Four in a Row

The kids spontaneously lined up on the couch in age order for Family Devotional this evening and I said "Oh, that's so cute, I have to take a picture!"

That was easier said than done. I took more than 20 pictures. I wanted to shoot without flash, so most of them look like this:


The Rabbit decided to start lamenting her position on the bottom of the totem pole, so most of my clear photos look like this:


However, I did get this cute one when the Badger told them all to say "cheese":


One of my favorite things about my little group of four is how they sing. I've been waiting for years to be able to sing as a family and actually sound like a family singing and not just a voice or two. They all sing beautifully and it's just gotten better and better. Now that Roo knows several whole songs, we really have a full sound when we're all singing. One of our best numbers is the one we sing every evening right before family prayer:

Let us gather in a circle
And kneel in family prayer
To thank our Heavenly Father
For the blessings we all share

I can't believe how lucky I am to have these beautiful, wonderful kids.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: