Friday, May 23, 2008

Tag!

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and post their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? Substitute teaching for the high school I'd graduated from the year before and getting ready to go to France with my sister Charlotte. And Jenna and Marilyn threw me an awesome surprise birthday party for my 19th. (Ryan was even there, remember, Marilyn? Who'da thought you'd end up marrying him?)

2. What was on my to-do list for today? Exercise, sweep kitchen floor, vacuum living room rug, send family email newsletter... A short list by my old standards, but I'm pretty pleased that I got it all done. My Little Rabbit does not like me to be productive.

3. What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire? Buy lots of nice presents for all my friends and family.... Fund alternative fuel research... Try to give as many people a lucky break as I could...

4. 3 Bad habits... Spending too much time on the computer, being lazy, overeating

5. Places I have lived..... Minnesota, Utah, England, Idaho, Oregon, Here.

6. Places I have worked... Sandwich shop, Weather station, University (TA, secretary, custodian), High School (grader, sub), insurance office, health food store, home.

7. 3 Things people don't know about me.... I am ambidextrous, I went to college on a National Merit scholarship, I took ballet lessons for years

I tag Emily, Becca, and Michele

No comments: