Friday, May 23, 2008

Laundry

Here is the dark basement cave where I do my laundry:

This is the first time in my married life I've had a dark basement laundry cave. It's not so bad, really.

I'm just grateful to have a nice extra-large capacity washer and dryer:


Though I do miss this laundry room, two houses ago. It was very bright and cheerful. Also, it was on the 2nd floor, with the bedrooms, where the laundry is. Smart, huh?


My last laundry room was cheerful too. It had to double as a pantry, which tends to make your food taste a little like laundry soap. But it was nice to have a door to the back porch for when we'd come home from the beach all sandy. Those curtains came with the rental, but I kind of liked them. Maybe I should hang some curtains in my laundry cave and pretend there's a window. Or put up posters, or something.

I think laundry rooms are interesting. Where do you do your laundry? Take a picture. I want to see!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: