Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Documentation of Celebration

I've been spending all this time processing my cousin's wedding photos and I realized today that I never finished blogging Father's Day.

We had a huge breakfast of biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, fresh canteloupe, and smoothie.


Then we gave the Badger his Father's Day presents. The Badger and I each sleep with one of those huge body pillows and a few weeks ago I bought a really soft fuzzy cover for mine. The Badger told me at one point that he wished he had a soft fuzzy cover too, so I bought him one. I think he was kind of surprised to unwrap a pillowcase on Father's Day when most men are unwrapping drills and grilling spatulas, but later on when we got it on his big pillow he was most appreciative. After all, he and I both take sleeping very, very seriously.

His other present was the game "Apples to Apples." I actually bought him the Junior version because we've found it's just as fun for the grownups but we can play it with the kids. He was really excited about that. So were the kids. We can't wait to play it together!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: