Sunday, February 15, 2009

Three Things I Love

1. Lowes Build 'n Grow clinics. They do them twice a month on Saturdays and they are free. The kids get to hammer and build stuff. My boys adore them. This time around they built a jewelry box.

This is what it looks like when it's closed:


This is what it looks like when it's open:


There's even a mirror inside. Fabulous. Next time they're doing race cars. Can't wait.

2. Crayola Window Markers

Get you some. Let the kids go crazy. Just check to make sure they don't write "Help! My parents turned me into broccoli!" on the front window (that would never happen at my house though.)

3. My new pants size. I'm now only six pounds from my goal.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi, my name is Lisa and I live in California. I came across your blog due to the fact that we have similar interests listed on our profile page. I, too am an LDS homeschooling stay-at-home mommy of 4 children. Just wanted to let you know that I was inspired by some of your ideas about quilting and homeschooling. My children are 9,5,3 and 1, and I'm always looking for new ideas and inspiration. It's fun to come across someone with similar values.

Annalea said...

Definitely going to get me some Crayolas. Those are awesome!

And I wish we had a Lowe's up here. That sounds like serious fun. :o)