Thursday, October 29, 2009

Rabbit Update

Our little Rabbit has been having the hardest time of any of us dealing with all the change in our lives. She has become very much attached to me lately because of all the anxiety she feels and she has a lot of sad moments, especially in the evening.

However, she has a lot of happy moments during the day, and we think she gets cuter by the minute.


I absolutely love the way she looks in this gorgeous blue sweater with her butterblond hair and her big blue eyes.


She also looks cute in pink.

Especially when she's dancing on the table.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Meechelee said...

Oh my Gosh, she is an absolute DOLL. I hope she will get her secure feelings back soon! Moving is a big adjustment! I forget even the little ones feel the stress. You guys are troopers.