Thursday, October 1, 2009

Developmental Update

My Rabbit seems so big lately. In so many ways, she's not a baby anymore.

She sings, she jabbers, she puts tray puzzles together.

She likes to put anyone's shoes on and walk around in them.

She loves to color and scribbles on everything.

More and more she shows signs of understanding what's going on around the house and more and more she finds ways of letting us know exactly what she wants. And she definitely knows what she wants. As the Badger and I often say, "The Rabbit has her own agenda."

She's sleeping much better and going to bed at a reasonable hour.

It's so wonderful to see her healthy and normal!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

GStaples said...

too cute!!! I love how the plant in the background adds to her do!

D. Loon said...

Seven months younger, but that photo sure reminds me of Mavis! It's just the kind of thing I guess all one-year-olds do. Too much fun.